STORE OPENING UPDATE Close ×
Thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times.
To curb the spread of COVID-19, all Skechers retail stores were closed temporarily and the deliveries for skechers.in orders were kept on hold.
Basis the guidelines set by the Central and State Government, select Skechers retail stores in India have reopened. Our retail associates are following all safety, cleaning and sanitization measures to ensure protection, safety of the staff members and our customers.
Please visit our store locator for up-to-date information on our operational store and hours. We look forward to serving you at our retail stores.
We have resumed delivery of orders placed on www.skechers.in for select serviceable pincodes only basis government directives, subject to free access being provided by the local authorities.
The Skechers customer service team is available to answer your queries at [email protected]
Please stay safe and healthy.
From your Skechers India Family
SAFE & POSITIVE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE AT SKECHERS
Please note our hygiene measures to ensure the safety and comfort of our customers as they shop In-store & Online.
Store Related Safety measures
- a. Doors to be operated by staff (both entry and exit points)
- b. 500ml sanitizer manual dispensers set up at entrance and point of sale
- a. Daily cleaning of floors, store fixtures & storage rooms with disinfectant
- b. Trial rooms to be disinfected post every trial
All touch point surfaces, store merchandise & shoeboxes to be sanitized regularly
Customer Safety Measures
- a. Contactless temperature check at store entrance
- b. Customers to sanitize their hands & wear a mask before entry
- a. Disposable socks available for use & throw
- b. Customers to maintain a minimum distance of 1 meter
Point of Sale
- a. We encourage contactless payments & e-invoices
- b. Incase of cash payment, exact change is recommended
Staff Safety Measures
- a. Every day entry granted after a temperature check
- b. Arogaya Setu status is mandatory for our staff
- a. Staff members to wear masks & gloves on the premises
- b. Each staff member to carry a pocket hand sanitizer & self-sanitize
- a. Our staff is trained as per government safety guidelines
- b. Staff to maintain a minimum distance of 1 meter amongst themselves
For orders placed on Skechers.in
- a. OTP confirmation for pre-paid orders
- b. UPI interfaces for cash-on-delivery
- c. Delivery partners are trained to keep social distance during interactions
Staff safety at point of delivery
- a. Each staff member to carry a pocket hand sanitizer
- b. Use of mask and gloves
- c. Regular sensitization & maintaining personal hygiene
- a. Staff is undergoing daily health checks
- b. Ensuring that all peoples working on floor are using alcohol-based hand sanitizer frequently
- c. Sanitization process done as per COVID-19 guidelines to all working area's